
There is still some debate as to whether or not the girls are identical. Certainly, I can see several differences in them but most of those differences are due to the fact that Noelle is bigger than Elizabeth. We just got a report from my doctor which said that they were diamniotic monochorionic twins....which means identical...but yet the report could be wrong.
What do you think?????? Cast your vote by clicking on the comments link below and including your opinion in the comments.
15 comments:
Jed thinks they are identical
Melissa is still not certain either way.
Grandpa Richard thinks they are fraternal
Grandma Dalene thinks fraternal
IDENTICAL 4 sure
Identical, and as cute as ever....
I didn't think so a month or two ago, but this month, they look identical. And adorable.
I think it's a case of "don't know." Doug and Mary Ann don't know either. But their girls surely do look alike. These wee ones are so precious. I love the "fat lower lip" in the "happy birthday dad" pic.
Auntie Sherry thinks that they look very identical, but would like to have a look in person to verify!!!
I think they are sisters....
Keith says they just look like babies...they all look the same.
brandon thinks they are identical.....4 sure
Kaylee thinks they are identical.... 4 sure cute!
does this cost money?
I think they are more than 50% alike, which would mean fraternal, right? They can't be in between though... hmmmm
Some days I think they are identical and some days I think they aren't. I always think they're cute, though!
Grandma Lisa
Post a Comment