How I wish that I could have been there. Did you make the dresses? Who is who in these photos? I'd like to include the label when I save them on my computer. Thanks. Love you! GrandmaGreat Jeannine
Grandma, Yep, I made these dresses when I found out that we were having 2 girls. The top photo is Lizzy on Left and Noelle on Right. The middle photo is of Noelle. The last photo is of Elizabeth.
What beautiful daughers you two have! We love those little stinkers so much already! Just wait till their Aunt Lindsay gets up there- she going to make those little girls laugh Love you guys Lindsay
4 comments:
How I wish that I could have been there. Did you make the dresses? Who is who in these photos? I'd like to include the label when I save them on my computer. Thanks. Love you! GrandmaGreat Jeannine
I think they are a double blessing too. They're soooo beautiful to all of us, and we love them with all of our hearts. Grandpa Terry
Grandma,
Yep, I made these dresses when I found out that we were having 2 girls. The top photo is Lizzy on Left and Noelle on Right. The middle photo is of Noelle. The last photo is of Elizabeth.
What beautiful daughers you two have! We love those little stinkers so much already!
Just wait till their Aunt Lindsay gets up there- she going to make those little girls laugh
Love you guys
Lindsay
Post a Comment