Sunday, July 15, 2007

guess who


I said by 6 months that I should be able to tell whether or not the girls are identical or fraternal. Lately they seem to look more and more alike so I think that Jed is probably right. I think they are identical too now. Can you guess who is who in this picture???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noelle on the Left Lizzy on the right??

Lindsay said...

Noelle is in the back, and Elizabeth is in the front- no problem, identical or not, Aunt Lindsay can tell those stinkers apart :) jk

Anonymous said...

the right isnoelle and the left is elizabeth

Lisa Weight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Weight said...

Okay, after thinking it over...I say Noelle is on the left of the photo, Elizabeth is on the right. :)

2cooltwins said...

Answer is: Noelle on Left
Elizabeth on the Right
good job guys

Anonymous said...

noelle is on the right liz on the left from jake you bro