On July 4th Noelle said her first word.........."da da." She learned the word in the morning and ever since then she has said nothing else. This video captures her talking in her Johnny jump up.
Way too cute. I love seeing the video's too. Dada is the best first word, I'd have to agree with Lindsay, but I wish they'd say mama more often...Morgan rarley says it and will even say Tara....little stinker. Well thanks for the video. We will miss you in Aug. Love Jen
3 comments:
What a sweet little girl! This is the greatest first word ever- Ema and Ellyn's too! :) Aunt Lindsay
I do so love your videos...makes me feel like I'm there. Please keep up the good work. Love you!
Way too cute. I love seeing the video's too. Dada is the best first word, I'd have to agree with Lindsay, but I wish they'd say mama more often...Morgan rarley says it and will even say Tara....little stinker. Well thanks for the video. We will miss you in Aug. Love Jen
Post a Comment