Tuesday, December 04, 2007

First Birthdays!!!

Wow, it is hard to believe that a year has gone by. Noelle and Elizabeth have been such a blessing in our lives. They bring smiles wherever they go. They had a pretty rough start but a year later are doing fantastic. They are still petite but we love them that way.
Here is a slideshow that I made for their birthday that has some pictures from this past year.

2 comments:

grandma jeannine said...

Fantastic!!!! What a precious slide show. I told myself two weeks ago that the twins' birthday was coming up so I needed to get a card sent, but then I just got busy and spaced it out. Looks like a wonderful celebration. They are learning already that their mom really knows how to throw a cool party. Love you all. Grandma. P.S. "The check is in the mail."

the firths said...

Looooove the slide show! Good thing Brady isnt here to see me get kinda teary eyed watching it. :)What beautiful angels! What a gift they have been to our family. We love you guys
-Dani and Liam