inspired by Danielle's blog I thought I would share a few of my crazy 8's
8 phrases I say all the time:
8. "portion control"
7. "be gentle"
6. "Jake, pick up your socks"
5. "wash your hands"
4. "try putting some ice on it"
3 "get that out of your mouth please"
2 "I got it on sale"
1. "its probably viral"
8 things I would like to do before I die in random order:
1. Finish the girls baby books/scrapbooks
2. Go to Ireland, England, Scotland and New Zeland
3. Work at a dermatology office and go on a medical mission
4. Own a home
5. Tour US history sites
4. Go on a hot air balloon ride
3. Own a hybrid car
2. Find a cool cabin in Alaska
1. get a PhD...not anytime soon though
8 things I learned this past year
As kids grow older they get smarter and faster
I cannot protect my kids from germs forever
My husband is a very wonderful father, greater than I ever imagined
Living by grandmas is awesome
If your child won't eat, try try again eventually they will
Nursing twins burns more calories than any workout I have ever done
Take advantage of free time while you have it
There is no such thing as closing a World of WarCraft account
3 comments:
I love seeing them walk you can tell they love their new trick. Also I love the kissing picture.
Melissa, I like you 8 things...very cool. Hope you get to do some of those things you'd like before you die. Love U
don't worry, you'll have plenty of free time once you get them to sleep at the same time :)
lindsay
Post a Comment