I love it Melis! They are truly the most adorable twins in the whole world. I am sending a couple of those prints of all of the cousins to my mom for you Love, linds
Grandma, I am not sure why it is not showing up on your blog. It looks like it works okay on both of our computers. Maybe try it again later. Anyone else not able to see the video??
4 comments:
Melissa, there is no video on my blog. Will you please post it again? I love the shot of the girls kissing.
I love it Melis! They are truly the most adorable twins in the whole world. I am sending a couple of those prints of all of the cousins to my mom for you
Love, linds
Grandma,
I am not sure why it is not showing up on your blog. It looks like it works okay on both of our computers. Maybe try it again later. Anyone else not able to see the video??
Thanks, Melissa. It works now...so cute! Love you.
Post a Comment