Sunday, March 30, 2008

chocolate is yummy

Elizabeth and Noelle discovered they really like chocolate, especially when they fish it out of the drawer and unwrap it themselves. They got a hold of a chocolate orange and had a great time feasting on the slices.

"Who me??"


"Want some mom? It's yummy"


"Tasty!"

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

yes it is. start the addiction early :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! Cute kids! Hey, will you tell your mom and dad that I got some new pictures on our blog? I also fixed it so it will allow comments now. That is so exciting about your big move and plans for a house!!! Keep those pictures coming. I feel like I can watch those cuties grow up even though I'm so far away! Love you guys!
Lauri

the firths said...

did you already pack up your camera and computer??
we need more pictures of those little cuties.