
This is a picture of the front room. You can't see the cool front window with the leaded glass from this picture but it is pretty cool.

This is a view of the dining room leading up to the stairs.
The downstairs has 2 bedrooms, bath, kitchen, dining, living and laundry
The upstairs has the master bedroom, bath, and a neat little office/scrapbooking area.

This is one of the downstairs bedrooms that I think will end up being the girls bedroom.
3 comments:
very charming and inviting. I love the floors, and trim. The backyard looks fun for barbeques.
I was going to write the same thing as dani. I love the wood floors and the fancy wood trim around the windows- lots of character. it's going to be fun!
lindsay
Yeah! How exciting. It sounds like everything is working out well for you guys. We hope the move goes well. Spokane is definetly a little bit more accesible for us to come up and visit, compared to Alaska.
Love ya lots, cute pictures.
Love Jen
Post a Comment