
We just purchased our first home! I am so excited! After a whirlwind weekend in Spokane checking out homes, we decided on a cute little bungalow to call our own. Like most of the homes in Spokane, it is really old. It was built in 1911 and has a craftsmen charm about it. Its 3 bed 2 bath and has a nice little fenced in back yard with a cute little picnic table area. The previous owners had done a great job taking care of it and we are excited to finally have a place to call our own. One of the best things about this house is that it is only 2.6 miles away from Jed's work. He will be able bike to work sometimes and we will not have to worry about a long commute.
6 comments:
i love it it remomds me of the houses in the town i grew up in. am having a fun time.
grandma m
That's great- I'm excited for you guys. Congrats on finding such a nice place. I'm envious of Jed's quick bike ride.
-Brady
Woohoo! Cute house! We're so excited for you guys!
Congratulations to the both of you on your first house!! I have an image of Jed grilling some shishkabobs on the patio and melissa chasing the girls around as they streak in the backyard.(Abby's favorite thing to do)
Way to go!!!
Love Ya!
Lauri and Tony
Wow Guys! That is so exciting! Having a house is really great, lots of adventure.
I am happy for you that it is close- sometimes I wish we were a lot closer to Matt's work so he didn't have the commute everyday.
That is so great!
Give my nieces smooches for me
lindsay
I love your house. It has so much personality. I'm sure you'll have many happy memories there.
Love Aunt Tami Crabtree
Post a Comment