You are right, Melissa...they are darling. Love you. Grandma Crabtree
P.S. I love your new home. Looks like the perfect spot to settle for awhile. You are all in my thoughts and prayers, and I am proud of all your hard work and accomplishments. Grandma C.
That is so how it was at our house today- the kids awake and the adults ready for bed :)We miss you and love you! Lindsay
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are right, Melissa...they are darling. Love you. Grandma Crabtree
P.S. I love your new home. Looks like the perfect spot to settle for awhile. You are all in my thoughts and prayers, and I am proud of all your hard work and accomplishments. Grandma C.
That is so how it was at our house today- the kids awake and the adults ready for bed :)
We miss you and love you!
Lindsay
Post a Comment