Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Before and After: Living room and dining room

So a few people have been requesting I post a few pictures of our house. I thought I would post some Before and After pics:

This is the house before with the preivous home owners



After:




So this kinda gives you an idea of the layout of the house

4 comments:

carolinacarlsons said...

I love it!!! You've done a nice job decorating and I love your furniture choices.

Anonymous said...

Jed and Melissa, when can we move in with you???? It is absolutely stunning. Like something out of a magazine that most people can only dream of. It must truly be Home Sweet Home!!!
Lauri

Anonymous said...

i can tell you have watched the honw and garden channel.. your house looks sooo good. way to go


love grandma

Lindsay said...

Hi Melis!
I love it all- I cant believe how quick you've made it up- you are truly a wonder! I love the furniture and everything. I love the charm
linds