i love the old Little Women from like 1994. I could watch it a few times harry potter, peter pan, radio. we're not big movie buffs, but I'll keep my eyes peeled. linds
Dan in Real Life...we rented it a few weeks ago and I really liked it! I liked The Bucket List too... Brandon and Keith said "Hancock" was great - I haven't seen it yet. Did you ever see Freedom Writers (HIllary Swank)? That was really good too.
4 comments:
THE BUCKET LIST!!! We watched it the other night and it was awesome!!! Loved it!!
Yes, that is a good one we watched it the other night too and enjoyed it.
i love the old Little Women from like 1994. I could watch it a few times harry potter, peter pan, radio. we're not big movie buffs, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.
linds
Dan in Real Life...we rented it a few weeks ago and I really liked it! I liked The Bucket List too...
Brandon and Keith said "Hancock" was great - I haven't seen it yet.
Did you ever see Freedom Writers (HIllary Swank)? That was really good too.
Lisa
Post a Comment