Thursday, July 10, 2008

where credit is due


Noelle giggling

Lizzy smiling

They really do have some hair now.

I am now mourning the loss of yet another camera. This time the LCD screen on my new camera got smashed so I can't use it to review photos. I have my old camera which can't take pictures outside but has a working LCD screen. I am not sure what I am going to do. Thank goodness we had our family photographer Keaton there to take beautiful photos for the 4th of July weekend. All of the photos on the blog from our trip to Oregon were taken by Keaton. She is only 15 but definately has a professional eye when it comes to photography. Thanks so much for all the neat photos Keaton!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That happened to Eric Regensburger... I think he called the company his camera was from and they fixed it for him. May want to check it out??? Your girls are gorgeous!!! So much fun!!

grandma jeannine said...

It's so wonderful to be able to keep in touch this way. Thanks for posting these wonderful photos. Love you. Grandma