Friday, August 01, 2008

whats happening in our neck of the woods

Things going on at the weight circus this week:

The girls tried to brush Indy's teeth with their toothbrushes

Noelle fell asleep on the car ride home the other day and Elizabeth reaches over and starts nibbling on her fingers and laughing because I was driving and couldn't really do anything about it.

Both children start laughing when I attempt our first ever "time out." Noelle, who was the one in time out because she put her sister in a choke hold and made her cry, looked at me like, "this is fun" and started laughing. This prompted her sister to start giggling. At least I was left with laughing instead of fighting children.

The twins have learned how to open the gate and climb onto the picnic table and dance on top of it.

We added the wolf to our animal sounds repertoire.

Noelle said "Yucky" when I tried to offer her some grapefruit juice.

The girls made quite a scene in Lowes, aparently they are not used to twin strollers in the hardware store, and everyone could not stop gawking over our cute kids.

2 comments:

Matt Kearl said...

Hey, how are they doing in nursery?? I bet they're soooo cute! We'd love to meet them one of these days!

2cooltwins said...

They are doing really well in nursery; no screaming or crying they just play and have fun. They are little charmers and have all their nursery leaders in love with them. Hopefully we will get a chance to see you guys at the Weight reunion next year.