
Liz loves to drive her car around. Fortunately it gets great gas milage. The second she goes outside she heads for her car. She does not like to share it with her sister (I hope she will grow out of this by the time she is 16) Noelle often times tries to climb in the car too and they look like little circus bears crammed in it.

Noelle and Liz playing in the back yard. On the right Noelle is at the fence playing with our neighbor. They enjoy passing the time by passing wood chips back and forth between the fence posts.

Noelle Rocks!
3 comments:
the girls are growing and are just to cute for words. i love their smiles.
grandma m
I love the look of joy on the girls faces in these pictures - they are so beautiful. Thank you for keeping us posted through the blog. Love you, Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Terry
Oh- they are so cute! I love my little Noey and Lizzy, and we can totally relate to the chaos picture :) That's pretty much how it looks
love, aunt lindsay
Post a Comment