
Sign #2 the artwork on the wall reflects toddler taste

Sign #3 The toilet paper has been unrolled and rerolled too many times to count

Sign #4 The noise level: at any given moment a squeel, squawk, shriek, giggle, growl, cry or random animal sound can be heard
Sign #5 The drawer that is supposed to hold roughly 30 pairs of socks is empty and under every peice of furniture is an unmatched sock
Sign #6 Diaper wipes are the preferred cleaning tool
Sign #7 All the high shelves are crowded and the low shelves are empty
Sign #8 The TV is programmed with Spanish subtitles
Sign #9 Sippy cups are hidden under the funriture next to the socks
Sign #10 There are pink pottys placed in strange places
Sign #11 I am so used to baby talk that I forgot what it is like to speak normal English
Sign #12 There is a stuffed animal in the dog food container
Sign #13 We eat Mac N Cheese for dinner more times than we'd like to admit
Sign #14 There are 2 adoreable girls running around making us smile
Nestle Quick part 2
NEVER LEAVE TWINS UNATTENDED!! Not even for a minute! If I were a smart mother I would have thrown away the Nestle Quick powder the first time it was sprinkled about my floor and children. Oh, but I did not learn my lesson and neither did my kids. This is what happened when I went upstairs to gather laundry while my precious angels were playing happily in their play room.... or so I thought. I could hear giggles downstairs so I assumed no one was hurt and everything was okay. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw a trail of pink powder, tortilla chips, books and toys that led to the pantry. They had pried open the pantry door reached for the quick and sprinkled it all over then helped themselves to a bag of chips. Of course they gave me the "I'm too cute to be diciplined look" and how could I be mad at that. Noelle had so much quick in her hair that the bath tub turned pink when I was trying to wash it out.
2 comments:
I love those little stinkers so much. I could never discipline them as they are way to cute for Grandpa to do that. God bless you Melissa for loving on them and treating them with gentleness and kindness....
Grandpa Terry
Oh, those little squirts! yep- that is a pretty good indication there have been toddlers about. but you forgot the snot that always seems to be on the couch. that is my favorite :)
aunt lindsay
Post a Comment