Friday, November 14, 2008

new wheels


After 7 years of marriage we finally got a second car. I am so happy to have a set a wheels during the day. It is a 2001 Hyundai Accent with pretty low milage for the year. It gets great gas mileage and is pefect for Jed to zip back and forth to the hospital in. My camera is in the shop so this is just a picture of a similar car.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

woo hoo, cute car jeddy! ~ by the way, that dog really was ugly. I laughed for like 5 minutes after laying eyes on that mutt. :)
linds

the firths said...

we let our gaze drift from the car to the really nice neighborhood you guys live in, impressed with the beautiful houses next door. then your last sentence made us smile- I'm sure it's just as nice in your 'hood.

Sweet ride.