Monday, November 17, 2008

weight disco team

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


I laughed so hard my side ached when I watched the Kearls dance on their blog so we had to get in on the action too. I couldn't figure out which dance was my favorite so I put them both on. Indy is quite the dancer. Hope this makes you laugh.

5 comments:

the firths said...

That was hillarious, it's been a while since I laughed that hard!
Liam was watching this and kept saying "that, I want that!" and then when it ended he kept looking at me in the eyes and saying "more, more, want more!"
He espescially liked that there were other babies and indy

2cooltwins said...

Yes, Danielle, you should get Liam a dancing dog for christmas. I would send you Indy but he is too heavy to ship.

the firths said...

We are watching this for the 15th time . . . .

Jen said...

tooo awesome. I laughed at Matt and Heathers a ton too! Love Indy in there!

grandma jeannine said...

Man...you guys are cool dancers...especially Indy. Fun, fun, fun! Love you!