Sunday, December 21, 2008

who needs game cube when you have a bread cube

So I mentioned a made a loaf of bread on our snow day...well this is the story about the fate of that bread.

Some useful information before watching the video:

1. The girls are NOT supposed to climb on the table and yet the do it constantly. I am constantly trying to get them to stop. It is by far the #1 reason for going to time out in our house and yet, they still do it. Probably because there are things like loaves of bread, containers of Quick, and the occasional cup that I absentmindedly leave on it.

2. They had eaten well that night for dinner, (unlike most nights where they just thow their food), so don't think that this behavior is justified with starvation.

3. The scratch on Noelle's face came from __________. I won't tell you but I think you can guess. (by the way scratching is the #2 most popular reason to go to timeout)

4. Please ignore the messy house, I do.

5. Be warned that this does not have a happy ending. If you are the kind of person who likes happy endings stop here.
( Can you tell I recently listened to a series of unfortunate events?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is just too funny or cute for words. i love it


grandma m