Sunday, January 04, 2009

bad donkey



Anything electronic is a temptation for my kids. They love to press buttons, flip switches and turn things on and off. I was messing around with my new camera and noticed that they were huddled in distress around the DVD/VCR player. "Help donkey," I heard Noelle say. What a strange thing to say...I couldn't figure out what she was talking about so I go over to investigate. The girls point to the VCR flap and say again "donkey." Sure enough, inside the VCR was a donkey and two little books. I wonder how long they have been in there since we haven't used the VCR part of the player in months. After an heroic rescue the donkey was safely extracted.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love it! Keep up the good work kiddos! :) we love you oh so much!

aunt lindsay

grandma jeannine said...

I am still laughing. You make my day!