Friday, January 16, 2009

witness to a murder




At the present moment Spokane is not experiencing a blizzard, which is a nice change. The last few days I have been taking the girls out for a walk. Most of the time when I go for a walk I take BOB, our beloved stroller. However, BOB has been in the back of the car at the hospital during the day. So we have just been walking on the sidewalk down a few houses. There is a cool tree with berries that the girls like to look at. I think it is an ash but I'm not certain. Today there was ton of crows flocking around the berries making all sorts of noise. The girls instantly started imitating the crows "caw caw caw". It was pretty cute.

FYI: A group of crows is called a murder

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Murder? Right in your own neighbrhood- shame... :)
And go you Weight girls ! Make your mommy and daddy proud. And MElis- I can't even imagine what this last week was like for you. This last time round with Ellyn- that first week was exhausting, and that was with Ema cheerleading for me! :)
You are SUPER MOM!
lindsay