
Today I decided to take the girls on a mini vacation. We crossed the state line and found a fun inflatable bouncer place. The girls loved it. We lucked out and were the only ones there my kids had free rein. Elizabeth was in heaven. She loved the big slide, not the little kid slide mind you. She is such a daredevil and would climb to the top and jump down the slide. Noelle liked the slide too, but tired of it after a few times. I think Liz could spend the whole day there. Noelle's favorite was the race car arcade game...go figure.
3 comments:
Great pics. I totally love the video thing...makes me feel like I'm right there with those little cuties.
They opened up something in Eagle River called, "The House of Bounce," I wonder if it's like the place you took the girls to? Looks like a great place to take a couple of jitter bugs. Love to all of you!
Total cuteness! They are sure growing up! Their little baby faces are tunring into little girl faces. Hope all is well with your family.
Hugs!
Post a Comment