notice the little hand again.
I confess, I am an addict. I cannot get enough of Lofthouse cookies. They are so light and fluffy and yummy that I have a hard time resisting them at the store. I have only recently come to grips with my vice. I found out that there is an outlet in Ogden, UT and it was a good thing I didn't have this problem when we went to Weber State or I would probably weigh 300 lbs now.
I did a search online to find a recipe and found an *imitation recipe that I couldn't wait to try. (*I am sure the real recipe has some sort of illicit drug in it)
2 comments:
Do they have those kind of cookies in Alaska? Better send the recipe. We love those "flourer" children!
Grandpa Terry and Grandma Lisa
oh yes i need the recipe too. cute cookies and of course the kids
love grandma m
Post a Comment