I hate jerks! Somebody thought it would be cool to bust out windows on our side of town and smashed one of our windows last night. When I called to report it they said that there were others a few streets away with the same problem. Apparently we were the "lucky" ones on our street. I feel so violated.
So while I was on the phone trying to talk with our insurance and the police dept. My kids were into trouble of their own. Lets just say it involves poop and both my children and was totally gross and not appreciated especially at that moment in time. They also filled up the back of their bus toy with water (hopefully from the bath and not the toilet but I'm not totally sure) and cherios.
What a day.
5 comments:
Maybe this all happened because it is Friday the 13th. I am so sorry Melissa. I hope that the rest of the day did not turn out the same way.
Good luck with everything.
Jen :o)c
You're right, I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th. I wasn't even sure the day of the week today.
Bummer guys... You just got to love that crap. Looks like you'll be driving with duck tape for a while Jeddie :)
Although, I'm not altogether sure that the poop thing wasn't worse- I'd have to see to be sure, but there's a distinct possibility, it could have been worse. poop and 2 year olds unattended, especially two of them is not a happy thing, not happy. :O)
We love you guys
us O's
I know how you feel, Melissa! Remember when Terry's truck windows got smashed? What a mess. So hard to believe that someone would deliberately wreak such havoc. And the twins' mess doesn't sound like much fun, either. Some days are like that...even in Australia.
Love,
Lisa
We've always been glad that Lisa was born on one of the Terrific Thirteenths, but you got hit with a Terrible one. Wow..what an awful day. I guess you can blame the girls' poop thing on genetics...GramPeachie used to say that their grandma-great Jeannine once painted her crib when she was a baby.
Post a Comment