Buwahaha! Those girls need some carabiner suspenders! Haha Maybe their grandpa can get on that for them! ;) Too cute!
Happy Easter to the bubble queens and their wonderful parents! We love you. Thanks for keeping us posted - those two are growing up so fast! Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Terry
These pics are so precious. I love Noelle's bubble technique!
They are so cute! I love the Easter hats and the plumber bum :)linds
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Buwahaha! Those girls need some carabiner suspenders! Haha Maybe their grandpa can get on that for them! ;) Too cute!
Happy Easter to the bubble queens and their wonderful parents! We love you. Thanks for keeping us posted - those two are growing up so fast! Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Terry
These pics are so precious. I love Noelle's bubble technique!
They are so cute! I love the Easter hats and the plumber bum :)
linds
Post a Comment