That hike looks sweet. We miss you guys. Brady is leaning more towards sheep hunting every day.
What a fun hike! I love the picture of Jed on the swing with the girls. We really miss you guys!
Me too...love the picture of Jed and the girls, I mean. Beautiful country you live in. Love you.
P.S. The photo of Melissa and Lizzy is great also. I love how Jed caught the expression of happiness on Melissa's face.
I love the swinging picture with Jeddi! And I love the new kitchen MElis! It looks great- you are a genius, what can I sayWe can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Linds
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That hike looks sweet. We miss you guys. Brady is leaning more towards sheep hunting every day.
What a fun hike! I love the picture of Jed on the swing with the girls. We really miss you guys!
Me too...love the picture of Jed and the girls, I mean. Beautiful country you live in. Love you.
P.S. The photo of Melissa and Lizzy is great also. I love how Jed caught the expression of happiness on Melissa's face.
I love the swinging picture with Jeddi! And I love the new kitchen MElis! It looks great- you are a genius, what can I say
We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Linds
Post a Comment