Thursday, May 28, 2009

help

I'll be driving to/from UT next month and am trying to find audiobooks to make the time fly.
Does anyone have any good books they recommend? Something I can listen to with my kids in the car. I love Harry Potter and Series of Unfortunate Event audio and would love to find something similar.

2 comments:

Jen said...

We love Raffi, but that is not audio. They might like Robert Munch. He wrote paper bag princess and I'll love you forever. He is really funny and entertaining for the kids too.
We also like to listen to Bean & Ivy. I don't know who it is by, but they are cute.
Toys Go Out was another really cute one that we listened to last month on our drive to Canada.
GOOD LUCK

Lindsay said...

WE just listened to 'The Candy Shop War' by Brandon Mull on our trip to Cedar., It is 8 CDs, we got it from the library- pretty entertaining. He also wrote the 4 'Fablehaven' books, and they are pretty good. Definitely not little kids books though.
Have a fabulous drive! We are so excited for you to come!

Lindsay