This may be too late for your audiobook comment, but I felt like I would at least post for later. To Kill A Mockingbird is done in a nice, southern voice my kids liked and didn't object to even though it was over their heads.
The LA children's theater or museum has done The Wizard of Oz and it has several cast members and was great, so does Goose Girl by Shannon Hale.
I haven't found any as awesome as the HP and series of unfortunate events though. Most libraries also have 'we're going on a bear hunt' and that is about 15 minutes of non annoying fun. We are listening to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever right now in the car and we also like that.
The Lord of the Rings Triology and the Hobbit series were well done, but not as good as HP obviously.
Also, I love the cell phone holder. Lets hope she doesn't start using it for lip gloss. we found like half the contents of Savannah's toybox in her 'swimsuit cleavage' one day when she was around 18 months old. Girls are so resourceful.
2 comments:
This may be too late for your audiobook comment, but I felt like I would at least post for later. To Kill A Mockingbird is done in a nice, southern voice my kids liked and didn't object to even though it was over their heads.
The LA children's theater or museum has done The Wizard of Oz and it has several cast members and was great, so does Goose Girl by Shannon Hale.
I haven't found any as awesome as the HP and series of unfortunate events though. Most libraries also have 'we're going on a bear hunt' and that is about 15 minutes of non annoying fun. We are listening to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever right now in the car and we also like that.
The Lord of the Rings Triology and the Hobbit series were well done, but not as good as HP obviously.
Happy driving!
Also, I love the cell phone holder. Lets hope she doesn't start using it for lip gloss. we found like half the contents of Savannah's toybox in her 'swimsuit cleavage' one day when she was around 18 months old. Girls are so resourceful.
Post a Comment