

Noelle checking out the presents BEFORE the party/ Parker and Lizzy


Reading their birthday cards / The dogs wanting to join Emma and Mya


Daddy getting the candles lit / Noelle with all the presents

The little princesses gathered around to watch the tinkerbell movie/ Reading princess books from Grandma Dalene
Copper, our adopted dog for the week, joining in on the fun.We had a great time on Saturday for Noelle and Elizabeth's Royal birthday celebration. The girls enjoyed dressing up like princesses. Noey and Lizzy loved opening all their wonderful presents and have been playing pretty much nonstop with birthday stuff ever since.
The cake saga continues this year. Those of you who are faithful blog followers will remember the incident of Indy eating the two bus cakes I made last year.
Well this year I had baked a rainbow chip cake that the girls had picked out and was planning on turning it into a cool castle cake...I even had made some cupcakes to go on top as towers. I kept the cake far back on the counter while it was cooling. I ran upstairs for just a minute to put on a pair of socks and returned to this..

our blasted hound did it again...he ate the whole thing and when Noey and Liz found out they started crying. I had to give them a cupcake to keep the tears at bay until I could make a replacement.
Instead of the castle cake I did a simple cake topped with a homemade marshmello fondant. The girls said they wanted a green cake this year (not sure why). Note: when making marshmello fondant add the food coloring BEFORE you add powdered sugar...I learned that one the hard way.


Lizzy loved the purple frosting and I could not keep her little fingers away from it.



5 comments:
Those are the girls i know and love
tell them i love them love jakepo
Thank you for inviting us to the "Royal Birthday Party" we had a BLAST!
What a wonderful birthday bash. I love your colorful blog, Melissa. We can't wait to see all of you.
I'm so glad the Tinkerbell movie arrived in time! Can't wait to see the little princesses and the Queen and King. Love you!
Oh Indie! He is his Mother's son! haha What a fun birthday party! :)
Post a Comment