Thursday, January 21, 2010

US Figure Skating Championships



I had a great time going to the US figure skating championships this week. I went and watched the Junior origional dance competition and it was pretty amazing how talented these kids were. There were not a ton of fans out that day so I upgraded my seat to the front row. On the bus ride home I sat by a guy that looked familiar but I couldn't think of who he was. I looked it up when I got home and he was the olympic silver medalist and will be going back this year too. Kinda cool. Jed isn't huge figure skating fan so he stayed home while the girls slept.









3 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh my gosh! I'm SO jealous! Remember when we got to see Viktor Petrenko in Fairbanks and we were a little bit in love with him? hahaha! Good times!

Johnsen Family said...

Wow, that sounds like fun! And first row seats! Glad you had a good time.

Lindsay said...

Oh Melis- I would so have gone with you! I love figure skating!!!
I should take Matt on a skating date :)

Love,
Linds