Warning! These pictures will probably make you wish you were in Hawaii. 





We had an AMAZING time in Hawaii! We met up with Terry and Lisa there and had the time of our lives.
Places we went (Warning: I don't speak or spell Hawaiian)
Honolulu-Haunauma Bay, Pearl Harbor/Arizona Memorial, Aloha Stadium Swap Meet
Punaluu-where our beach cottage was
Laie-Polynesian Cultural Center, Hukilau Cafe
Lanakai Beach- first picture, tried to snorkel there, the finest softest sand ever...but I'm still washing it out of my hair
Kailua beach-splashing in waves
Makapu'u beach-body surfing
Sharks Cove-where we snorkeled with the green sea turtles...my favorite part
Kualoa Ranch-went on a movie tour where they film LOST, Jurrasic Park, Mighty Joe Young etc.
And a few more places too.
There is almost to much to list.
While we were going Aunt Jessie, Keaton, and Krystal took care of Lizzy and Noey. They had a blast too chasing chickens, jumping on the trampoline, digging in dirt, going to wildlife safari, seeing a unicorn (old horse they called a unicorn) and having a tea party. A million thanks our babysitters who made this incredible trip possible. And thanks to Terry and Lisa for inviting us along.
6 comments:
YOU ROCK!!! You look like you have a BLAST!!!! Love your photos!!!
What a nice second honeymoon for both couples! Those sunsets look so romantic. I'm happy for all six of you! (seven..counting Logan)
Love you.
WHOA! Great photos! I'm so glad that you guys got to do that. I love the palm tree/ cloud pic. Next time take me with you!
Oh- it all looks so beautiful- the cottage looks like heaven. That plate of food looks unearthly, and the Jed you are a hairy man.
We Love you!
Linds
W.O.W. ! How cool. Love the pictures. Looks like you had so much fun!!
Terry is already trying to plan another Hawaiian get away... We had such an incredible adventure with both of you! A big thank you to your Aunt for taking stellar care of our precious princesses.
Thanks for posting the pictures - I haven't gotten that far, yet. :) Love you!
Post a Comment