Noelle: "Mom, we're just cutting our bangs okay"
Me: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, It's NOT okay"
Noelle: "Mom, It's okay, I'm still beautiful and I can put it back later"
If only it were that simple. Later she came up to me in tears asking if I could put it back.
Sorry Noelle, it's gonna be an awkward few weeks with a fading bruise from a trip to Chuck E. Cheeses and now the hair.
Sorry Noelle, it's gonna be an awkward few weeks with a fading bruise from a trip to Chuck E. Cheeses and now the hair.
6 comments:
WOW!!! hide those scissor Melissa!!!
A rite of passage for little girls..and for their moms. She's still a cutie.
Oh dear! Well, Noey, you are still beautiful, but let's have Aubrey cut the bangs from now on. :) Maybe try a headband?
I guess almost all little girls (and sometimes boys) try cutting their own hair. Let's hope Noey learned her lesson. PS She's still beautiful!
You look like a cute little snookie NOey girl! Don't worry, hair grows back. just takes a little patience and no scissors :)
Love, Aunt LIndsay
If anyone can pull off the hacked bangs look it's your girls.
Post a Comment