4 years old is a great age for Christmas. The magic of Christmas is in full force. Some of our favorite times this Christmas are: 1. Charging up as much static electricity and then shocking each other. Even my kids caught on and before you knew it everyone's hair was sticking up on end and you could hear a bunch of zapping sounds. 2. eating way too much great food at grandma's house. 3. letting off balloons at uncle Shane's house 4. watching my girls dance about in their new ballerina suits and crowns (with tags still on) 5. Snuggly pajamas. 6. cute kuspuks We all had a great time and it was wonderful to be able to celebrate with family that we love and miss.
5 comments:
Awww. It was a great Christmas. Reminded me of Christmases when we were little and our whole family was together. I hope we can have another one like it! Miss you guys!
Thanks for giving me my vocab word for the day, which I will likely never use again: "Kuspuks"
What a great time you all had! We are looking forward to next year. :)
Hugs from Grandma Lisa
Those lanterns are awesome! I love 'em, just like the movie!
We wish we were there. I love the girls in their crowns!
it's great to be with family for the the holiday...and I completely agree christmas is magic for the little ones!!!
Post a Comment