Here are some of the projects I've been working on for the past few weeks.
Master Bath BEFORE
Master Bath AFTER: Total cost $40 for floor
Kitchen before (WARNING NOT FOR THOSE WITH STRONG GAG REFLEX)
The floor in our kitchen was just plain nasty. No matter how many times it was swept, mopped, and scrubbed by hand it always looked dirty. We were going to change it out when we first moved in but never did. Although I wish we did it earlier, I still am glad I did it and love being able to clean my floor and have it stay clean.
this picture below is what I found when I took off the transition strip. ICKY!!!! 2 layers of vinyl near the back entry, neither one properly installed.
My new bed! I finally have a real bed and I love it. I sewed a couple throw pillows from leftover fabric from the curtains I sewed for the room. Oh, and I got a new lamp with birthday money. Love it!
Another little yucky before and after, someone who owned the house before us apparently never watched HGTV of YouTube videos and did not know how to caulk. Look at this poor caulk job over the grey grout. I found this strip at Lowes to go over it. Looks much nicer, I love a clean line.

Painted the front door with left over paint in the basement. It is just a little thing but overall I think the front door makes an impression so might as well take a couple minutes to make it look nice.
3 comments:
all of the home and darden shows have paid off.
love grandma m
You are amazing!!! I need you to come over here and give me some ideas!!
You are amazing! Some lucky person is going to get a really cool house - thanks to you.
Post a Comment