Saturday, May 07, 2011

biggest loser

Guess who kicked my butt in the gym today?

This girl.


Ali Vincent.
She was the winner of season 5 biggest looser, and definatly one of my all time favs. Ali lost 112 lbs while on the show. And the coolest thing about her is that it was all the way back in 2008 and now she shows up to the Spokane YMCA to teach a boot camp class and looks as healthy as she did when she won the show.

I thought because I have been going to the gym regularly that the short 30 minute class wouldn't be that hard. WRONG. This girl obviously picked up some Jillian Michaels when she went to the ranch because I was just about dead by the end of the class. She reminded me that I need to switch things up a bit. When my workouts start to get easy it is time to change things and push myself farther.
Thanks, Ali for being an example of someone who can loose weight and keep it off. I needed that dose of inspiration for the week.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's cool Melissa. I love watching that show. Is she from Spokane? Hope your guys are doing well and that your house sells, along with ours :o) Take Care

the firths said...

Awesome!

Leslie said...

that's so GREAT!!!

Lisa Weight said...

She seems like a winner to me! You have inspired me to recommit to my 5:30 a.m. Jazercise class!