So I know that it has been WAY too long since I have blogged when.... My husband blogs. Uh, yeah, that is weird. And he says "honey, when are you going to blog again?"
I apologize for being a blogger slacker. Life has been crazy this summer. A few things that happened this summer:leaving good friends and an unsold house behind in Spokane, going to Utah for a family reunion, coming to Alaska, sharing memories with my grandma before she passed away, having to speak at my grandmothers funeral, starting a new job, moving into my grandmas house, cleaning grandma's house, Jed taking his board exams, Jed being gone for 2 weeks on the worlds longest sheep hunt, Jed starting his new job, visiting with relatives on both sides of the family, trying to adjust to sky high grocery prices. All this on top of the normal day to day adventures that happen with our active 4 year olds has kept us pretty busy.
I am ready for life to slow down a bit so we can get into a new groove.
The following posts are some of the blogger backlog that I have been meaning to post but haven't done until now.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting all these beautiful photos. I love your blog, and I love all of you, too.
wow! beautiful alaska photos. Thanks for posting. Hopefully things slow down, but for what it's worth, you've done a great job at staying sane and on top of things! Best of luck.
I miss you!!!! I left a message on your cell but don't know if you still have that number anymore!
Post a Comment