More pictures from another trip to Creamer's field and the last glimpses of fall colors. Gone are all the yellow leaves now, the trees are bare here and winter creeping closer.
Very pretty! Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to be up there with you guys. I hope you are enjoying it and things are starting to settle for you. The girls are so beautiful. I am sad we missed you at the family reunion this year. Well take care. Thanks for the pictures.
4 comments:
Very pretty! Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to be up there with you guys.
I hope you are enjoying it and things are starting to settle for you.
The girls are so beautiful. I am sad we missed you at the family reunion this year.
Well take care. Thanks for the pictures.
Beautiful pictures!
truly beautiful
Gorgeous photos of our gorgeous world and two gorgeous girls. Love you much!
Post a Comment