Noelle and Liz are LOVING school. I am so glad. I asked them if they had made some new friends at school and Liz responded "Mom, the whole class is our friend, every kid." Wow, isn't that awesome? Going to a place everyday where EVERYONE is your friend. I have been thinking about this and it makes me want to hum the theme song from Cheers. Can you imagine the world if everyone would adopt this philosophy? What would happen if people on the Gaza strip or Rwanda or the junior high school for that matter decided to wipe the slate clean and consider everyone their friend? I love how children lack social inhibitions and can instantly turn a stanger at the McDonalds's playplace into their new BFF.

1 comment:
Great post, Melissa. I love my friendly granddaughters. So glad that Lizzy and Noey are enjoying their kindergarten adventure!
Post a Comment