Noey and Liz are 6! Wow, it's hard to believe it. We celebrated with a candyland birthday. It was a few days after their birthday due to our trip to Jamaica and this theme requiring a bit of set up. It was fun to get ready for. Noelle and Liz helped me paint, cut, and paste to make the candyland characters. The kids had a fun time. The party got a little wild and loud at times but everyone had fun.
I am so proud of my little girls. They have grown up so much in the last year. They are doing great in Kindergarten and starting to read. It is great watching them learn new things and ask questions.



1 comment:
I can't believe those two sweetie pies are six years old already! You are a super mommy, Melissa! I'm sure they will remember this party forever.
Post a Comment