Monday, July 14, 2014

my beautiful daughters











 

Aren't they adorable?!  I just love these sassy, giggly, dramatic, fun girls.. 

I got a new tripod from Amazon and have been itching to take some new photos of the kids.  We were going to go to the river to take them but decided that our yard would work well for the photo shoot. This turned out to be a good moves as Noey's enthusiasm for a photo shoot faded quickly after she got bit by a mosquito.   My laptop died last month so I am without picassa or Photoshop so these are the real deal photos without any cropping or adjustments.

A note on being busy:
I've been neglecting the blog a bit...okay a lot.  Life has just been busy.  It seems like I always have something to do.  I think I've reached the point in life where I will always be busy.   I like to be busy to a certain extent but sometimes the rush of going from one thing to another leaves me little time to sit back and just enjoy the moments.  Jed is good at taking time to slow things down.  He is content to sit home and  create lazy days of summer. I, on the other hand, always feel a sense of urgency during summer to try to do as much as I can and cram as much action and adventure into the short Alaskan summer as possible.  

 I enjoy looking back at the blog as a journal of our family adventures and experiences.  I'm going to try to be better at updating the blog to keep up with our busy life.

2 comments:

Lisa Weight said...

I love these giggly, dramatic, beautiful little girls, too! Lovely camera work, Melissa. I love the soft, feathery plants and the bold white fence in the background. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

She is so darn good looking I put her on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgWbFjXLqQHvk1frTgyvetCwYFxQnDLcfDBsZWOAd-5ue9GaIsrC9T_YI0Ap8mKyD3KM7mhXNoP84wTpEwMztSomlnhkG4e5xdl7XRlscOlPFcJ1X2oLrWJWwP2TItAeMtewGgh/s0/August+2010+075.jpg

Nothing I like more than having good looking girls on display life size in my home! The picture is very clear and sharp so it appears she is standing directly in front of me when I walk up to admire her awesome good looks. I mean she like really looks good! One of my favorite things to do when I stop by to admire her is lean close and start kissing her. The display is warm and silky smooth and the clarity so good it seems she comes to life and I am really getting to kiss her, and I luv that. So much fun, very enjoyable and always and exhilarating experience.