Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas time at our new house.

I love Christmas! I've been excited to decorate this house for months now.  I decided to leave the snowflakes and icicles from the kids' frozen party.  I think I must have inherited a gene from my Grandma Marilyn that makes me want to go a little crazy decorating for holidays....but there are worse things right?

Grandma's nativity set...that is one part ceramic and 1 part super glue.The majority of limbs have been repaired and repaired again over the years It's funny how I can have so much sentimental value for an nativity made of multiple amputees. 


Frozen dining





 The fading daylight of winter.

2 comments:

the firths said...

I love your Christmas decorations, they're classy. Grandma would've loved them too!

Leslie said...

Beautiful home Melissa and it doesn't surprise me at all with all the fun decorations you have...you always had a flare for it.