NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in denial - I was sure it was going to be Charlotte. I was making plans for Sunday dinners at my house, babies over to play and all around FUN, FUN, FUN with the Weight family. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh... Well, the good news is that you will be closer to your mom and dad and they won't have to fly day and night to visit you. I have heard that Spokane is a very nice place. Congrats and Spokane is LUCKY to have you!!!! We miss you and love you. Lisa
4 comments:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in denial - I was sure it was going to be Charlotte. I was making plans for Sunday dinners at my house, babies over to play and all around FUN, FUN, FUN with the Weight family. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh...
Well, the good news is that you will be closer to your mom and dad and they won't have to fly day and night to visit you. I have heard that Spokane is a very nice place. Congrats and Spokane is LUCKY to have you!!!!
We miss you and love you.
Lisa
That's such exciting news. I am so proud and happy for you all. Love you. Grandma C.
Happy Birthday to Melissa!!!!!
Another year older, wiser, and awesomer.....is that even a word? Anyway, love ya!!!!!
Congrats -- Spokane is a lovely place. I wouldn't mind living there again myself.
I love watching those girls. Great posts!
Love,
Mary Ann
Post a Comment