Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Legowella



Elizabeth has a tiny plastic doll that she carries around everywhere. I asked her what the baby's name was and she said "legowella" aka Cinderella. This surprised me because we don't have the Cinderella movie, and unlike some 2 year old girls, we don't have an abundance of disney princess stuff around the house. I did not even know she knew who Cinderella is. Or maybe Legowella is Cinderella's other wicked stepsister.

We do have one disney movie and it is finding Nemo. Elizabeth calls it either "Meano" or "Beano."

Other funny things the girls say:

Eagle-"ayeh guls" which is also how they say bagels
Owl-"owees"
Indiana- "Inee NahNah"

Yesterday I asked Noelle to put up her puzzle and she said "in a minute"
If I leave a room they both will say
"I'll be right back" -said all slurred together into one word.

1 comment:

grandma jeannine said...

Yep...Legowella must be the ugly stepsister allwight. It is amazing how kids can pick up stuff they hear.