This is how much of our day has been spent lately. Potty training has been a family affair....well except Jed, who doesn't want to have anything to do with the whole process and wants to "wait until the kids are 3 or 4".
Potty Statistics:
26 number of times Noelle sucessfully used the potty on Monday alone
2 number of times Lizzy sucessfully used the potty on Monday
2 number of rolls of paper towells used
72 the number of panties we have used in the last few days
0 number of accidents for Noelle so far today
1 number of accidents for Liz so far today
1 number of dry nights for Noelle
0 number of dry nights for Liz
Like they say every kid is different, even with identical twins. Liz has taken a little bit longer to get the hang of things but Noelle has a pea size bladder and wants to go every 5 minutes even if it is always on the potty. All in all they are doing great and I am so proud of both of them.
4 comments:
I love how even Indie is getting into the act! I also love the girls' curls. They are so gorgeous. I can't wait to hug them and read them stories this summer!
Grandma Lisa
HOORAY! GOOD JOB, GIRLS!!! With Allie, we did the potty sticker chart thing. Then, when she started going numero dos, we let her put stickers on the potty. You would not believe how much fun it is to cover your toilet with star stickers!!!
Wow !
You are ambitious, and I'm so proud of those little stinkers! no pun intended :)
Aunt Lindsay
I am jealous!! Can I send Morgan to your house for a couple of weeks....I mean months :o) Just kidding. He will get there.
Love the post on the murder, I was imagining a real murder (I watch too many movies). Well take care!
Jen
Post a Comment