Wow, it is hard to believe that I am married to someone in their 30's but sure enough, it's true. Jed turned the big three zero yesterday and we had a quiet little family thing as he requested (I wanted to have a huge celebration but he didn't).
We went out to eat at Red Robbins on Saturday. He spent his REI dividend, which was burning a hole in his pocket. And we ate a birthday cake with a dall sheep ram on it. The girls got to it and ate half of the H candle.
I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. He is so kind, patient, and forgiving. He is compassionate doctor who really cares about those he treats. He is a great father and his daughters adore him. They can hardly wait each day for him to come and shower them with tickles and maybe sneak them a gummy worm or two. He is extremely smart and handsome too. I am glad I have been able to spend the last 7 1/2 years with such an awesome guy! (even if he is old):)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jed! We love the cake and we love the sweet comments put on the blog by Melissa.
Post a Comment