Jed said that he has "always wanted a kilt." So since Justin is in Scotland I figured now was a good time to get him one. I'm glad he is man enough to wear the kilt. We still have to figure out how to use scotish acessories that Justin sent with it.
So while I was decorating the ram cake in the kitchen my little cupcakes had somehow snached the food coloring. They quickly turned into little hulks smearing the green food coloring on their hands, their faces and the couch.
Indy has been shedding his winter coat lately and my whole world seems to be covered in dog hair. I sweep and vaccuum multiple times a day with no avail. Here is a picture of our hairball waiting for the girls to feed him lunch too.
3 comments:
I'm happy to see Jed wearing an authentic kilt since his 26th (if I have counted correctly) great grandfather was King Malcolm II of Scotland.
Looking good, Jed. We love you, even in a kilt. :)
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment