the first picture is the girls in their backwards PJ's barking at the neighbors dog. We have been putting their pajamas on backwards at night in order to keep them from waking up nude everyday. The middle pictures are the product of the phrase "smile for mommy". The last pictures are of Elizabeth's new fashions. Both of the girls like to play dress up and rarely wear the same outfit all day long. This one was a swimming suit with bloomers and then a pair of leggings on top of that. Today Liz was walking kinda funny so when I went to investigate I found that she had on 3 pairs of underwear but she had both legs through one hole on each pair.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness...I completely spaced out Jed's 30th birthday yesterday. How well I recall the night that he was born and I drove to Provo around midnight while Grandpa stayed home with the younger kids. The thrill that I experienced at having my first grandchild was fantastic. One can't understand it until it happens. Anyway, I'll sing him a belated "Happy Birthday" tonight. Love you all.
you msde my day. i had a good laugh at tne pictures and the underpants. way to go liz. i love the backward pj. have a happy birthday. how was jeds birthday dinner?
love
gramdma m
Post a Comment