There are some really beautiful trees and bushes at our library so I brought the camera along and snapped a few shots...then I edited them online just for fun.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
the two girls are just beautiful. i love the pictures. Way to go with the new camera.
Oh dear, I'm having a little trouble telling who's who with their darling bangs over their foreheads. Thanks for writing their names on their pictures. I'm glad we'll be able to spend some time with them in December so I can learn to tell them apart again! They are beautiful and I'm looking forward to hugs, kisses and story times. Grandma Lisa
4 comments:
the two girls are just beautiful. i love the pictures. Way to go with the new camera.
love grandma m
So cute Melis- I love those little stinkers. We can't wait to see you soon!
Linds
Oh dear, I'm having a little trouble telling who's who with their darling bangs over their foreheads. Thanks for writing their names on their pictures. I'm glad we'll be able to spend some time with them in December so I can learn to tell them apart again! They are beautiful and I'm looking forward to hugs, kisses and story times. Grandma Lisa
Love those girls and love you too Melissa. Grandpa Terry
Post a Comment