Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pretty princesses


princess hugs


princess laugh

Princess Lizzy rolling her eyes
Princess Noelle
Princess Noelle kissing her frog
(or is she trying to eat it?)
This year the girls are going to be princesses for Haloween. I made their dresses from some fabric scraps that a friend gave me. I didn't really have a pattern so I kinda improvised with another dress pattern I had. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. Of course my girls look cute in anything.







4 comments:

Jen said...

The picture of Lizzy rolling her eyes is the best. I love it. You should print it out and frame it! Hope you guys are doing well! I don't know if we are traveling that direction at all this holiday season. If you guys get bored and want to come down here, you are more than welcome!

Anonymous said...

The dresses turned out sooo cute, but its the girls that make the dresses. have a happy halloween.

love
grandma m

Johnsen Family said...

Great job on the dresses! What cute girls they are!

Becca said...

you are so talented! your girls are growing up sooo fast!